Knit for Brains 2

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hiatus for Food

OK, this is primarily a knitting blog, and will remain so, but permit me a small detour to discuss and show pictures of the vegan cooking I've been doing lately. YUM! These recipes are from Vegan With A Vengeance.
The first picture is Spicy Indian Rice and Chickpea/Spinach Curry. Delish!

The second picture is Chipotle and Black Bean Stew with Vegan Cornbread. The cornbread recipe came from the website affiliated with the book: www.theppk.com. These meals rocked! People who know me know that I'm not much of a cook, that I don't usually enjoy it very much and avoid it when possible. But something about these healthy, tasty meals is turning me around. Tonight I'm making an eggplant curry with rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home