Knit for Brains 2

Friday, October 20, 2006

My favorite gloves


The weather's getting colder, so the other day I dug out these fingerless gloves that I knit a couple of years ago. They are starting to show their age because I've worn them a lot, because I love them! The pattern is from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts, a book I can't recommend highly enough. I've made so many things from this book: kids denim pants, stuffed bunny and elephant, kids scarf, a little purse, baby hats and adult hats.

For these gloves, I used the same yarn used in the book pattern, the name of which escapes me. It's a wool/silk/cashmere blend and very cozy to wear. I like having my fingers free to avoid the clumsiness that often accompanies wearing full gloves.

1 Comments:

Blogger mish1124 said...

I adore those gloves! (Black would compliment my winter accessory wardrobe---hint hint!) As this is the very first web blog that I have ever visited, I have nothing to compare it to, but I am very impressed! What an exciting and technologically hip way to journal! Go, Sis!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home