Knit for Brains 2

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Currently In Progress

1. Rolled brim hat with Manos wool
2. Lacy socks in multi-color orange, pink, yellow sock yarn on tiny size 1 needles
3. Afghan for my mom (described in earlier post)
4. Hat for Nigel with black Debbie Bliss Aran Cashmerino
5. Many felted bowls for Christmas presents (none started yet, but I have tons of worsted weight merino wool, and they are fast & easy!)
6. Josie's cardigan for her 2nd birthday -- almost done, just sewing together, and I need to pick up stitches to knit the button band, and pick out buttons. It's made with the same yarn that I made Claire's cardigan with (see below) because Claire and Josie are "side twins" -- born on the same day, six years apart.

I'll post pics of each of these projects as I finish them!

2 Comments:

Blogger zeebi said...

have you tried www.handpaintedyarn.com? just as nice as manos, but way less expensive.
i love the blanket pattern!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Bobbi said...

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know about handpaintedyarns.com but I checked out their website and I'm definitely going to order some!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home